- 3/4” Woven Polypropylene for a very slow feed
- 180# mesh break – if you have a aggressive eater or want to prolong the life of this net, We recommend using a heavy duty net over the top of this material - it will help your net last longer as the heavy duty will take more of the abuse of teeth while giving some protection to the lighter weigh net.
- Colors: Black, occasionally I have Blue also (if you want a specific color please ask. I will try to accommodate, but cannot guarantee color choice)
- The pull is #550 paracord various colors.
- Single serve nets come with opening on the long side for easy filling, if you want opening on short side of net you can request it in the comments on check out and I will build it that way for you- this may add a few days to your delivery as I don't stock them that way
- Stock Sizes offered
Single Serve (hold about 12-14 inches of stacked hay flakes or about 11 pounds of hay)
Half Bale (holds about 24 inches of stacked hay flakes)
Standard Bale (2 string bales roughly 15" x 18" x 40" long)
Extra Long (2 string bales roughly 15"x 18" x 50" long)
3 String bale-about 100 pound bale (approximate bale size 17"x 25" x 48" long)