By the way, my horse refuses to eat hay from any other hay net now. He says “no” to NibbleNets, Hay Pillows, etc. And ALL FOUR of my blue nets by you have held up wonderfully – they still look brand new! All my friends admire your nets…but for some strange reason they think the nets are expensive at $35ea?! They would rather buy $15 hay nets and replace them or mend them every few months LOL. I will stick with my hay burner nets.
Why purchase a slow feed hay net from Hay Burners Equine?
- Our hay nets are manufactured from tough, high quality materials that withstand the rigors of everyday use. Some might say our heavy weight netting materials are over-kill but our long list of satisfied customers might disagree with that view. We could use a less costly, lighter weight material and probably be more profitable but we would rather produce a net that our customers are thrilled with and when they do finally need to replace it, they will come back to Hay Burners Equine.
- All of our hay nets are produced from woven knotless net materials. Many of our competitors use a knotted construction netting that we believe can irritate the horse’s lips and muzzle. It may be a small thing but it’s the small things we feel make the difference.
- Our nets seams are joined with a tough overlock stitch that is as strong or stronger than the net itself.
- We provide repair twine with every net at no additional charge in the event your hay net becomes damaged. This keeps your hay net safely in service without hassle.
- All of our nets come equipped with sliding cord locks at no additional charge for quick closure of the opening. We also offer a rope upgrade if you want to hang with the tie.
- Our product tag is more than just a place for our logo. The reverse side is blank and can be marked with a ball point pen to clearly identify your hay net when used at a boarding facility.
- Our hay net opening is as large as the hay net width unlike many that need to be stretched open to fill. This saves time and frustration when filling the hay net.
- Our nets will work on most of the off the shelf metal feed hoops
- Numerous mesh & bag sizes on the shelf ready to ship, we know one size doesn’t fit all
- Custom hay nets can be made from any of our stock mesh sizes, these can usually ship within 5 days of order.
- Most orders ship next business day.
- Our nets are not mass produced, your nets are made with pride in our small shop located in Eastern Tennessee, when you contact us, your dealing with the business owner directly
- Low shipping costs, max we charge for store purchases is $10 for lower 48 states