- Clean, Unused nets can be easily returned for exchange or refund , No RMA required if returned within 30 days of receipt.
- Refunds are for cost of net only, shipping charge is not refundable.
- Please be sure to use shipment method with tracking # in case of lost shipments Items returned after 30 days without prior approval will be subject to 25% restocking.
- No returns accepted after 90 days of receipt. No exceptions!
- Custom Nets are NOT returnable unless error is in manufacturing.
- Any nets received back with chaff or dirt with will be subjected to a minimum $10.00 cleaning charge.
- Used Nets are not returnable and will not be credited/exchanged.
- 15% Restocking Charge only on returned orders valued at $150 or more.
- Thinline products follow their standard Warranty’s and MUST be returned to Hay Burners Equine LLC -DO NOT SEND BACK TO THINLINE if ordered through us.
All nets have a 60 days from date of purchase for workmanship and material defects.
- Repair or Replacement is at sole discretion of Hay Burners Equine LLC.
- Buyer is responsible for return postage for warranty claims.
- Net MUST be cleaned before returning for replacement/repair or claim will not be honored.
- Dirty hay nets will be subjected to a $10.00 cleaning fee
Thinline products follow their standard warranty’s and have a 30 day money back guarantee on purchase price for any reason (buyer is responsible for return shipping).
These products MUST be sent back to us- Do not send back to Thinline.
Please include form below with your return (click the link to open and download)
Liability Statement: With any net type product, due diligence by purchaser/user is required to insure animal cannot get caught in net (examples: Halter/Blanket clips, hooves, shoes). Inspect net regularly for holes or tears, close up holes as soon as noticed with repair twine supplied or any strong twine. Discontinue use if bag gets damaged beyond repair.
By purchasing any of the products sold by Hay Burners LLC, buyer is solely responsible for safe use of product.
Hay Burners Equine has a $10.00 max shipping charge for the continental USA. Most orders ship within 2 work days of order placement.
We ship primarily UPS, sometimes USPS, using which ever carrier is most economical for package size. Please be sure to include your physical address. USPS is primarily used for small items and/or Alaska,Hawaii addresses. You can always add PO box notes in the check out notes section if unsure.
We are not responsible for items shipped to incorrect addresses that were supplied by customers. Please make sure your shipping address is correct!!!
Delivery time varies from 2-7 days transit . We do not offer expedited shipping through the web site. If you really need it in a hurry please email us to discuss what the cost will be and you will be charged actual cost.