Extra Long Hay Bag holds 2 string bales about 60 pounds (bale size around 15″ x 18″ x 48″ long)
Paracord pull closure with cord lock comes standard – If you are hanging the net using the pull string, we recommend the rope upgrade.
1/4″ Rope Pull upgrade available (click link) -> Optional Rope Pull for our hay nets
Actual weight can very due to the different types of forage used.
These hay bags work great for daily use, camping, traveling longer distances, fill as full as you like for all day feeding.
Available in all our stock materials
- .75″ Heavy Weight Polypropylene – Black only -Ultra slow feed, use with caution, only for horses that are used to slow feed nets
- 1″ Heavy Weight Polypropylene -Black only – Slow feeding for horses that have mastered larger meshes, ponies & Minis
- 1.25″ Heavy Weight Polypropylene-Black only (400+ pound break strength). Works for most horses
- 1.75″ Heavy Duty Polypropylene -Blue/Tan/Black (600+ pound break strength). Works for most horses
- 2.25″ Heavy Duty Polypropylene – Black, occasionally Gray (600+ pound break strength). Feeds easy – great starter net or for folks that are just trying to reduce waste from soiling
- 3.50″ Heavy Duty Polypropylene – Black or Orange – Not a slow feeder – great for folks that just want to reduce some waste and still free choice feed
If you have a color preference, please put in the check out notes and we will try to accommodate. If you want ONLY a certain color, please check with us prior to ordering for availability.
Check out our blog about bag sizes (click link) -> Lets talk bag sizes