This bag is for folks that feed approximately half of the larger 3 string bales or flakes from the monster size rectangle bales or just want that size – these bags are roughly 48” wide x 45” long laid flat
Paracord pull closure with cord lock comes standard – If you are hanging the net using the pull string, we recommend the rope upgrade.
1/4″ Rope Pull upgrade available (click link) -> Optional Rope Pull for our hay nets
Available in all our stock materials
- NOW HEAVIER CORD .75″ Heavy Weight Polypropylene – Black only -Ultra slow feed, use with caution, only for horses that are used to slow feed nets
- 1″ Heavy Weight Polypropylene -Black only – Slow feeding for horses that have mastered larger meshes, ponies & Minis
- 1.25″ Heavy Duty Polypropylene -Black only . Works for most horses
- 1.75″ Heavy Duty Polypropylene – Black- Works for most horses
- 2.25″ Heavy Duty Polypropylene – Black Only. Feeds easy – great starter net or for folks that are just trying to reduce waste from soiling
- 3.00″ Heavy Duty Polypropylene – Black – Not a slow feeder – great for folks that just want to reduce some waste and still free choice feed
Please keep in mind the smaller the mesh the more abuse it will take from the horses teeth, this can cause premature wear on the nets if the horse is not picking the hay out but grabbing the net and shaking it or just ripping at the net. THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR CAN SUBSTANTIUALLY SHORTEN THE LIFE OF YOUR NET and generally shows the horse is not ready for that small of a hole.
If you have a color preference, please put in the check out notes and we will try to accommodate. If you want ONLY a certain color, please check with us prior to ordering for availability.
Check out our blog about bag sizes (click link) -> Lets talk bag sizes