Half size slow feed hay nets about 25 pounds of hay depending on compression and type of hay. So just a little over half of a 30-40 pound 2 string bale of hay.
Paracord pull closure with cord lock – rope upgrade available
These hay bags work great for horse trailers, shows, stalls, most horses & ponies
Available in all our stock materials
- .75″ Heavy Weight Polypropylene – Black only -Ultra slow feed, use with caution, only for horses that are used to slow feed nets
- 1″ Heavy Weight Polypropylene -Black only – Slow feeding for horses that have mastered larger meshes, ponies & Minis
- 1.25″ Heavy Nylon -Black only (400+ pound break strength). Works for most horses
- 1.75″ Heavy Duty Polypropylene -Blue/Tan/Black (600+ pound break strength). Works for most horses
- 2.25″ Heavy Duty Polypropylene – Gray, Black (600+ pound break strength). Feeds easy – great starter net or for folks that are just trying to reduce waste from soiling
- 3.50″ Heavy Duty Polypropylene – Orange (600+ pound break strength). Free feeding for seniors and horses that you just want to reduce some of the hay waste
If you have a color preference, please put in the check out notes and we will try to accommodate. If you want ONLY a certain color, please check with us prior to ordering for availability.
Check out our blog about bag sizes (click link) -> Lets talk bag sizes