Single Serve bags hold roughly 10-12 lbs of hay.
Paracord pull closure with cord lock comes standard – If you are hanging the net using the pull string, we recommend the rope upgrade.
1/4″ Rope Pull upgrade available (click link) -> Optional Rope Pull for our hay nets
Actual weight can very due to the different types of forage used.
These hay bags work great for horse trailers, shows, larger mini horses, ponies, or one serving for a average horse.
Available in all our stock materials
- .75″ Heavy Weight Polypropylene – Black only -Ultra slow feed, use with caution, only for horses that are used to slow feed nets
- 1″ Heavy Weight Polypropylene -Black only – Slow feeding for horses that have mastered larger meshes, ponies & Minis
- 1.25″ Heavy Polypropylene-Black only (400+ pound break strength). Works for most horses
- 1.75″ Heavy Duty Polypropylene -Blue/Tan/Black (600+ pound break strength). Works for most horses
- 2.25″ Heavy Duty Polypropylene – Gray, occasionally Black (600+ pound break strength). Feeds easy – great starter net or for folks that are just trying to reduce waste from soiling
If you have a color preference, please put in the check out notes and we will try to accommodate. If you want ONLY a certain color, please check with us prior to ordering for availability.
Check out our blog about bag sizes (click link) -> Lets talk bag sizes