Single Serve bags hold roughly 10-12 lbs of hay stuffed tight
Paracord pull closure with cord lock comes standard – If you are hanging the net using the pull string, we recommend the rope upgrade.
1/4″ Rope Pull upgrade available (click link) -> Optional Rope Pull for our hay nets
Actual weight can very due to the different types of forage used.
These hay bags work great for horse trailers, shows, larger mini horses, ponies, or one serving for a average horse.
Please keep in mind the smaller the mesh the more abuse it will take from the horses teeth, this can cause premature wear on the nets if the horse is not picking the hay out but grabbing the net and shaking it or just ripping at the net. THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR CAN SUBSTANTIUALLY SHORTEN THE LIFE OF YOUR NET and generally shows the horse is not ready for that small of a hole.
Available in all our stock materials
- NOW HEAVIER CORD .75″ Heavy Weight Polypropylene – Black only -Ultra slow feed, use with caution, only for horses that are used to slow feed nets
- 1″ Heavy Duty Polypropylene -Black only -(400+ pound break strength). Slow feeding for horses that have mastered larger meshes, ponies & Minis
- 1.25″ Heavy Polypropylene-Black only (400+ pound break strength). Works for most horses
- 1.75″ Heavy Duty Polypropylene – Black (600+ pound break strength). Works for most horses
- 2.25″ Heavy Duty Polypropylene – Black (600+ pound break strength). Feeds easy – great starter net or for folks that are just trying to reduce waste from soiling
- 3.00″ Heavy Duty Polypropylene – Black – Not a slow feeder but a nice regular net
If you have a color preference, please put in the check out notes and we will try to accommodate. If you want ONLY a certain color, please check with us prior to ordering for availability.
Check out our blog about bag sizes (click link) -> Lets talk bag sizes